This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [2/8] Add adjust_bitfield_address_size
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>
- To: Richard Sandiford <rdsandiford at googlemail dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2012 16:51:23 +0100
- Subject: Re: [2/8] Add adjust_bitfield_address_size
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Tested as described in the covering note. OK to install?
> * expr.h (adjust_address_1): Add a size parameter.
> (adjust_address, adjust_address_nv, adjust_bitfield_address)
> (adjust_bitfield_address_nv): Adjust accordingly.
> (adjust_bitfield_address_size): Define.
> * emit-rtl.c (adjust_address_1): Add a size parameter.
> Use it to set the size if MODE has no size. Check whether
> the size matches before returning the original memref.
> Require the size to be known for adjust_object.
> (adjust_automodify_address_1, widen_memory_access): Update calls
> to adjust_address_1.
No objections by me.