This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix array access beyond bounds in test cases
- From: Siddhesh Poyarekar <siddhesh at redhat dot com>
- To: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2012 00:44:55 +0530
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix array access beyond bounds in test cases
- References: <20121109124218.05b22661@spoyarek> <509D5228.email@example.com>
On Fri, 09 Nov 2012 11:57:44 -0700, Jeff wrote:
> The off-by-one aspects of 31227 ought to be corrected.
> Ok for the trunk,
I don't have write access (not sure if I qualify for it yet with just a
couple of trivial patches so far) so I need someone to commit for me.