This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [asan] change libasan to libsanitizer
- From: Dodji Seketeli <dodji at redhat dot com>
- To: Wei Mi <wmi at google dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, David Li <davidxl at google dot com>, Diego Novillo <dnovillo at google dot com>, Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2012 22:47:15 +0100
- Subject: Re: [asan] change libasan to libsanitizer
- References: <CA+4CFy5F_Nwv5OL6uTaOsrqO5=sLBDVRJtHALM=Lb2ar3-FdkQ@mail.gmail.com> <CA+4CFy5xFy8rmEtXzh6cJ===wB7NaqDCK5Fdci=wZpSBFreqRQ@mail.gmail.com>
Instead of planning this change for the branch, would it be possible to
plan it for trunk directly, on top of the patches that I posted for
The patch could go in on top of the patches I posted.
Wei Mi <email@example.com> writes:
> This is the part2.
> On Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 1:02 PM, Wei Mi <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>> Here is the patch to change libasan to libsanitizer and reorganize the
>> directory. I divided the patch into three parts for review.
>> patch.part1.txt: Contains the changes in the outermost level.
>> patch.part2.txt.bz2: Remove libasan
>> patch.part3.txt.bz2: Add libsanitizer
>> Is it ok for asan branch?
>> 2012-11-1 Wei Mi <email@example.com>
>> * configure.ac: Change target-libasan to target-libsanitizer.
>> * configure.in: Regenerate.
>> * Makefile.def: Change libasan module to libsanitizer.
>> * Makefile.in: Regenerate.
>> * libsanitizer: Change libasan to libsanitizer and add
>> an empty tsan directory under libsanitizer.