This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Fix find_moveable_pseudos, PR52997
- From: Pat Haugen <pthaugen at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- To: Bernd Schmidt <bernds at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: Ulrich Weigand <uweigand at de dot ibm dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, rdsandiford at googlemail dot com, vmakarov at redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 17:01:25 -0500
- Subject: Re: Fix find_moveable_pseudos, PR52997
- References: <201204271625.q3RGP1UN016901@d06av02.portsmouth.uk.ibm.com> <4F9C050D.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 04/28/2012 09:56 AM, Bernd Schmidt wrote:
The problem is that resize_reg_info only resizes the data
structure, but leaves it uninitialized.
Argh. Something like this maybe (currently testing on i686-linux, ok if it passes?)
That patch cleans up the SPEC build failures I was seeing and a pile of testsuite failures on PowerPC.