This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, ARM][2/2] generalize ldm_stm_operation_p
- From: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at arm dot com>
- To: Greta Yorsh <Greta dot Yorsh at arm dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "paul at codesourcery dot com" <paul at codesourcery dot com>, Ramana Radhakrishnan <Ramana dot Radhakrishnan at arm dot com>, "ramana at gcc dot gnu dot org" <ramana at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "nickc at redhat dot com" <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 14:44:02 +0100
- Subject: Re: [Patch, ARM][2/2] generalize ldm_stm_operation_p
- References: <000501cd2237$c0df7cb0$429e7610$@Yorsh@arm.com>
On 24/04/12 17:31, Greta Yorsh wrote:
> Generalize ldm_stm_operation_p with additional parameters that will be used
> by epilogue patterns:
> * machine mode to support both SImode and DFmode registers
> * flag to request consecutive registers in the register list
> * flag to indicate whether PC in the register list
> 2012-04-24 Ian Bolton <ian.bolton at arm.com>
> Sameera Deshpande <sameera.deshpande at arm.com>
> Greta Yorsh <greta.yorsh at arm.com>
> * config/arm/arm-protos.h (ldm_stm_operation_p): New parameters.
> * config/arm/arm.c (ldm_stm_operation_p): New parameters.
> * config/arm/predicates.md (load_multiple_operation): Add arguments.
> (store_multiple_operation): Likewise.