This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] Simplify tree-switch-conversion.c a bit - prep work for gimple switch lowering
- From: Richard Guenther <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- To: Steven Bosscher <stevenb dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 10:22:28 +0200
- Subject: Re: [patch] Simplify tree-switch-conversion.c a bit - prep work for gimple switch lowering
- References: <CABu31nO0aZJHDxTjRJ2cmA8iR5cbKqzUPPG1_pudUd1MBfKSYw@mail.gmail.com>
On Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 7:48 PM, Steven Bosscher <email@example.com> wrote:
> The attached patch re-organizes some code in tree-switch-conversion.c.
> All information about a GIMPLE_SWITCH is now collected by one
> function, so that my switch lowering code can use the same
> switch_conv_info. Bootstrapped&tested on x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu. OK
> for trunk?