This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: strengthen protection against REG_EQUIV/EQUAL on !REG set
- From: Olivier Hainque <hainque at adacore dot com>
- To: Richard Sandiford <rdsandiford at googlemail dot com>
- Cc: Olivier Hainque <hainque at adacore dot com>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 10:39:30 +0200
- Subject: Re: strengthen protection against REG_EQUIV/EQUAL on !REG set
- References: <9DFC92BF-613B-4A48-ABE8-794147DFCEAF@adacore.com> <email@example.com>
On Apr 25, 2012, at 00:06 , Richard Sandiford wrote:
> STRICT_LOW_PART is OK too.
> Would be nice to use a single function that knows about the extra
> contraints here. Maybe something like the attached?
> I'm deliberately requiring the SET to the first rtx in the PARALLEL.
Looks cleaner indeed. Do you want me to test ?
Thanks a lot for your feedback.