This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH 12/13] Adjust relevant test cases wrt -ftrack-macro-expansion=[0|2]
- From: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- To: Dodji Seketeli <dodji at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>, Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>, Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>, Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 15:57:28 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 12/13] Adjust relevant test cases wrt -ftrack-macro-expansion=[0|2]
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Hey hey! Looking good Dodji. Can't wait to use this stuff.
> There are so many libstdc++ tests that were failing because of that
> benign issue that I preferred to just run them with
> -ftrack-macro-expansion diabled, after inspecting each of them to be
> sure there was nothing more serious underneath. I believe we can
> latter turn on -ftrack-macro-expansion there on a case by case basis.
Seems perfectly reasonable. I volunteer to look at the
libstdc++testsuite changes once your patches are in checked in to