This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [RS6000] Fix PR53038, cfa_restore out of order
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, David Edelsohn <dje dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 14:00:48 -0700
- Subject: Re: [RS6000] Fix PR53038, cfa_restore out of order
- References: <20120421015812.GV3218@bubble.grove.modra.org>
On 04/20/12 18:58, Alan Modra wrote:
> + add_reg_note (insn, REG_FRAME_RELATED_EXPR, set);
> + RTX_FRAME_RELATED_P (insn) = 1;
You're probably better off using REG_CFA_REGISTER here,
rather than making dwarf2cfi.c guess what you meant.
The guessing is rather tuned to prologues...