This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[v3] fix scoped_allocator problems
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: "libstdc++" <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 19:02:52 +0100
- Subject: [v3] fix scoped_allocator problems
* include/std/scoped_allocator (scoped_allocator::__outermost): Do
not pass non-POD to varargs function.
* testsuite/20_util/scoped_allocator/1.cc: Fix test.
This fixes a potential problem in <scoped_allocator> and fixes a
broken test (and ensures it actually runs!)
Tested x86_64-linux, committed to trunk, will put it on 4.7 too.