This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: various minor obvious fixes in th track-macro-expansion code
- From: Dodji Seketeli <dodji at redhat dot com>
- To: Manuel LÃpez-IbÃÃez <lopezibanez at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Gcc Patch List <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 18:56:41 +0200
- Subject: Re: various minor obvious fixes in th track-macro-expansion code
- References: <CAESRpQDWYBk63DdRC_TtHJkdfoh3E_ZdnRTQ91afhcM1yfpgPA@mail.gmail.com>
Manuel LÃpez-IbÃÃez <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> Hi Dodji,
Sorry for my late reply, I was on the road.
> I was going to commit this as obvious, but I want to make sure that it
> doesn't conflict with your new track-macro-expansion patches. It can
> also wait until you commit all your patches.
> 2012-04-18 Manuel LÃpez-IbÃÃez <email@example.com>
> * tree-diagnostic.c (maybe_unwind_expanded_macro_loc): Fix
> comment. Delete unused parameter first_exp_point_map.
> (virt_loc_aware_diagnostic_finalizer): Update call.
> * line-map.c (linemap_resolve_location): Synchronize comments with
> those in line-map.h.
> * include/line-map.h (linemap_resolve_location): Fix spelling in
This is fine by me. I'll easily rebase my tree on your changes. Git