This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [rfc] PR tree-optimization/52633 - ICE due to vectorizer pattern detection collision
- From: "Ulrich Weigand" <uweigand at de dot ibm dot com>
- To: rguenther at suse dot de (Richard Guenther)
- Cc: gcc-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 13:46:47 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: [rfc] PR tree-optimization/52633 - ICE due to vectorizer pattern detection collision
Richard Guenther wrote:
> On Tue, 24 Apr 2012, Ulrich Weigand wrote:
> > Does this look reasonable? Any comments or suggestions appreciated!
> Yes, getting rid of this fragile interaction by doing more work in
> vect_recog_widen_shift_pattern sounds like the correct thing to do.
OK, I'll try to come up with a patch along those lines.
Dr. Ulrich Weigand
GNU Toolchain for Linux on System z and Cell BE