This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Patch, ARM][0/2] Prepartion for Epilogue in RTL
- From: "Greta Yorsh" <Greta dot Yorsh at arm dot com>
- To: <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: <sameera dot deshpande at gmail dot com>, <paul at codesourcery dot com>, "Ramana Radhakrishnan" <Ramana dot Radhakrishnan at arm dot com>, <ramana at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "Richard Earnshaw" <Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com>, <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 17:22:43 +0100
- Subject: [Patch, ARM][0/2] Prepartion for Epilogue in RTL
The following patches perform code reorganization in preparation for
epilogue generation in RTL.
[1/2] move the code of the special predicates load_multiple_operation and
store_multiple_operation into a separate function ldm_stm_operation_p
[2/2] generalize ldm_stm_operation_p
No regression on qemu for arm-none-eabi neon softfp arm/thumb.
Ok for trunk?