This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: compare_tests does not work with symlinked directories
- From: Mike Stump <mikestump at comcast dot net>
- To: Manuel López-Ibáñez <lopezibanez at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Gcc Patch List <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 16:47:07 -0700
- Subject: Re: compare_tests does not work with symlinked directories
- References: <CAESRpQAyPe3e38YNVbuB81jxuUVF0H5vG7ZT-j2W=sogWyJHww@mail.gmail.com>
On Apr 23, 2012, at 12:12 PM, Manuel López-Ibáñez wrote:
> The version of 'find' in the GCC farm does not traverse symlinked
> directories unless they have a trailing slash.