This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Google 4.6 Fission] Skeleton debug info sections don't have siblings
- From: Sterling Augustine <saugustine at google dot com>
- To: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 15:51:53 -0700
- Subject: [Google 4.6 Fission] Skeleton debug info sections don't have siblings
This patch for google 4.6 stops gcc from emitting end-of-sibling
markers for skeleton debug info sections, which don't have siblings.
This fixes an errors reported by readelf. OK for google 4.6?
2012-04-20 Sterling Augustine <email@example.com>
* gcc/dwarf2out.c (output_skeleton_debug_sections): Fix off-by-one