This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [V850] Use braced strings in MD
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: "Naveen H. S" <Naveen dot S at kpitcummins dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 15:24:59 -0600
- Subject: Re: [V850] Use braced strings in MD
- References: <5CD0E437A05A514A90A1B12527F331542C0F6C16@KCHJEXMB01.kpit.com>
On 04/20/2012 03:39 AM, Naveen H. S wrote:
Hi,This is fine too. Please install.
Please find attached the patch "v850_indent.patch" that adapts V850
machine descriptions to the braced string notation. The changes makes
the "Machine Descriptor" file more easier to read.
It is similar to the following changes in SH target.
* config/v850/v850.md: Use braced string notation where applicable.