This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [H8300] Use braced strings in MD
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: "Naveen H. S" <Naveen dot S at kpitcummins dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 15:24:14 -0600
- Subject: Re: [H8300] Use braced strings in MD
- References: <5CD0E437A05A514A90A1B12527F331542C0F6C11@KCHJEXMB01.kpit.com>
On 04/20/2012 03:37 AM, Naveen H. S wrote:
Hi,This is fine. Do you have checkin privs for the GCC repository? If
not, please request them so you can check in your patches.
Please find attached the patch "h8300_indent.patch" that adapts H8300
machine descriptions to the braced string notation. The changes makes
the "Machine Descriptor" file more easier to read.
It is similar to the following changes in SH target.
Tested with C testsuite for h8300-elf. No new regressions.
* config/h8300/h8300.md: Use braced string notation where applicable.
Like Mike, I think the braces ought to be indented, but there's a
multitude of mis-indented braces in h8300.md already. If you wanted to
fix up that aspect of formatting the md file, that'd be a fine follow-up