This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, Fortran] PR52864 - fix actual/formal checks
- From: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- To: gcc patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gfortran <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 10:20:26 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Patch, Fortran] PR52864 - fix actual/formal checks
- References: <4F86F38C.firstname.lastname@example.org>
PS: I know I should be also faster in reviewing patches of others...
On 04/12/2012 05:23 PM, Tobias Burnus wrote:
This patch is a kind of follow up to the other one for the same PR -
though this one is for a separate test case, it is not a regression
and it's about actual/formal checks.
When trying to fix the rejects-valid bug, I realized that one function
was never accessed as a call to expr.c's gfc_check_vardef_context is
done before. I made some cleanup and added some code to ensure pointer
CLASS are correctly handled. I am not positive that the removed code
is unreachable, but I failed to produce reachable code and also the
test suit passed.
Thus, this patch removed a rejects-valid bug, an accepts-invalid bug,
cleans up the code a bit and adds a test case for existing checks
(besides testing the bug fixes).
Build and regtested on x86-64-linux.
OK for the trunk?