This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: libstdc++ / mt_allocator.cc when using gthreads
- From: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- To: Laurent Alfonsi <laurent dot alfonsi at st dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org" <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 17:52:47 +0200
- Subject: Re: libstdc++ / mt_allocator.cc when using gthreads
- References: <4F90107D.email@example.com> <4F902098.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4F9028EE.email@example.com>
On 04/19/2012 05:02 PM, Laurent Alfonsi wrote:
Well, I don't know mt_allocator enough to know if this is a fix for
real or a quick fix.
I'm pretty sure we could do better. Whether in practice we are going to
do better, any time soon, it's another matter ;)