This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[patch] Move switch-conversion after profiling
- From: Steven Bosscher <stevenb dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 17:16:07 +0200
- Subject: [patch] Move switch-conversion after profiling
If we want to use profiling to expand switches in GIMPLE, we'll have
to run switch-conversion after profiling.
Bootstrapped and tested on x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu. OK?
* passes.c (pass_convert_switch): Move after profiling and pure_const.
--- passes.c (revision 186586)
+++ passes.c (working copy)
@@ -1326,10 +1326,10 @@ init_optimization_passes (void)
- NEXT_PASS (pass_convert_switch);
+ NEXT_PASS (pass_convert_switch);
/* Split functions creates parts that are not run through
early optimizations again. It is thus good idea to do this