This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [C++ Patch] PR 52363
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- To: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 15:00:10 -0400
- Subject: Re: [C++ Patch] PR 52363
- References: <4F8EFD66.email@example.com>
On 04/18/2012 01:44 PM, Paolo Carlini wrote:
+ cand = tourney (candidates, tf_warning_or_error);
This seems unlikely to do the right thing; we can get here in both
SFINAE and non-SFINAE situations. In build_user_type_conversion_1 I
think we can get away with checking LOOKUP_COMPLAIN; for
perform_overload_conversion we need to pass in complain.