This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, PR38785] Throttle PRE at -O3
- From: Steven Bosscher <stevenb dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Maxim Kuvyrkov <maxim at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: Joern Rennecke <joern dot rennecke at arc dot com>, gcc-patches Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 11:28:47 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, PR38785] Throttle PRE at -O3
- References: <CFDA8E2C-3F19-46AF-A909-A5FD491158CA@codesourcery.com>
On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 4:15 AM, Maxim Kuvyrkov <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> I am looking into fixing performance regression on EEMBC's bitmnp01, and a version of your combined patch attached to PR38785 still works very well. ?Would you mind me getting it through upstream review, or are there any issues with contributing this patch to GCC mainline?
Not at all, please go ahead! :-)