This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [v3] std::uninitialized_copy test
- From: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- To: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 10:16:47 -0700
- Subject: Re: [v3] std::uninitialized_copy test
- References: <20120417095230.6e9fc5ac@adair> <4F8DA3BF.email@example.com>
> Definitely, thanks! The name of the new testcase seems a bit weird
> (for the FSF branches): shall we maybe refer to the original (Fedora
> or RHEL Bugzilla, I suppose) PR in a comment and then use either an
> explicative name (our current practice) or just a small number for
> the name of the testcase itself?
Yes, agreed. I couldn't think of anything descriptive for this test,
but if you can please feel free to assign it something meaningful.