This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [v3] std::uninitialized_copy test
- From: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- To: Benjamin De Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 19:09:19 +0200
- Subject: Re: [v3] std::uninitialized_copy test
- References: <20120417095230.6e9fc5ac@adair>
On 04/17/2012 06:52 PM, Benjamin De Kosnik wrote:
Definitely, thanks! The name of the new testcase seems a bit weird (for
the FSF branches): shall we maybe refer to the original (Fedora or RHEL
Bugzilla, I suppose) PR in a comment and then use either an explicative
name (our current practice) or just a small number for the name of the
Found this bug in 4.4 branches, fixed with the following in later
But the test case is useful anyway.