This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [C++ Patch] PR 52599
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- To: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 09:16:46 -0400
- Subject: Re: [C++ Patch] PR 52599
- References: <4F8D51E4.firstname.lastname@example.org>
I think build_constexpr_constructor_member_initializers is a better
place for that check, since it's already looking at the tree structure.