This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Fixinclude]: Fix typo and default to twoprocess on VMS
- From: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- To: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: Bruce Korb <bkorb at gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 14:57:37 +0200
- Subject: [Fixinclude]: Fix typo and default to twoprocess on VMS
one-process methodology cannot be used on VMS because fork/pipe/dup2 aren't fully supported. To avoid a build failure, it is therefore better to build using two-process methodology.
But, when twoprocess is selected, gcc emits a warning due to a missing specifier in printf. The patch fixes that.
Manually tested on x86_64-darwin by configuring with --enable-twoprocess.
I am pretty sure that fixinclude cannot be used as-is on VMS due to the filename convention and missing shell, but at least we can build a cross and a native canadian on UNIX.
Ok for trunk ?
2012-04-17 Tristan Gingold <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* fixincl.c (fix_with_system): Add missing specifier.
* configure.ac: Default to twoprocess on vms.
* configure: Regenerate.
diff --git a/fixincludes/configure.ac b/fixincludes/configure.ac
index e7de791..f1fb2ff 100644
@@ -53,7 +53,8 @@ fi],
i?86-*-msdosdjgpp* | \
i?86-*-mingw32* | \
x86_64-*-mingw32* | \
- *-*-beos* )
+ *-*-beos* | \
diff --git a/fixincludes/fixincl.c b/fixincludes/fixincl.c
index 9f399ab..1133534 100644
@@ -829,7 +829,7 @@ fix_with_system (tFixDesc* p_fixd,
* Now add the fix number and file names that may be needed
- sprintf (pz_scan, " %ld '%s' '%s'", (long) (p_fixd - fixDescList),
+ sprintf (pz_scan, " %ld '%s' '%s' '%s'", (long) (p_fixd - fixDescList),
pz_fix_file, pz_file_source, pz_temp_file);
else /* NOT an "internal" fix: */