This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [v3, testsuite] Fix merging default libstdc++.log
- From: Mike Stump <mikestump at comcast dot net>
- To: Rainer Orth <ro at CeBiTec dot Uni-Bielefeld dot DE>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org, Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 11:02:42 -0700
- Subject: Re: [v3, testsuite] Fix merging default libstdc++.log
- References: <ydd8vhvyb0i.fsf@manam.CeBiTec.Uni-Bielefeld.DE>
On Apr 16, 2012, at 8:03 AM, Rainer Orth wrote:
> I've long noticed that libstdc++.log (unlike libstdc++.sum) doesn't
> contain log entries for tests run from abi.exp, but hadn't looked
> closer, getting used to check libstdc++.log.sep instead which contained
> everything I expected.
> ok for mainline?
Ok. Would have been nice to see the before and after log file...