This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Use target_alias in validate_failures.py
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at google dot com>
- To: Rainer Orth <ro at CeBiTec dot Uni-Bielefeld dot DE>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 11:07:50 -0300
- Subject: Re: Use target_alias in validate_failures.py
- References: <yddhawkx8zj.fsf@manam.CeBiTec.Uni-Bielefeld.DE>
On 4/16/12 7:32 AM, Rainer Orth wrote:
Btw., it occured to me that it might be useful to add an option to
locate out-of-tree manifests. I often have several source trees
(unmodified sources, ones with local patches) and would like to share
manifests between them. While this can be achieved with symlinks, a
--manifest_dir or similar option might be an alternative. Thoughts?
That would be fantastic. This is not the first time someone requests
this, but I've never gotten around to implementing it. The only thing
there is that multiple manifests means that versioning needs to be
handled externally to the script. But that's not a big deal.
2012-04-15 Rainer Orth<ro@CeBiTec.Uni-Bielefeld.DE>
* testsuite-management/validate_failures.py (GetBuildData): Use