This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix PR52977
- From: Steven Bosscher <stevenb dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Richard Guenther <rguenther at suse dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 15:21:29 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix PR52977
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 3:19 PM, Richard Guenther <email@example.com> wrote:
> This fixes PR52977 - for PCH to work with its pointer relocation code
> we have to avoid dereferencing pointers to compute array lengths
> in structures. ?So we have to unfortunately keep duplicated info about
> VECTOR_CST vector lengths.
Maybe add a FIXME for when pph hits trunk?