This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Fortran] Patch ping
- From: Tobias Burnus <tobias dot burnus at physik dot fu-berlin dot de>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 10:03:55 +0200
- Subject: [Fortran] Patch ping
first, I would like to ping my patch:
- [Patch, Fortran] PR52864 - fix actual/formal checks
Other patches with pending review:
- [Patch, Fortran, F03] PR52909: Procedure pointers not private to modules
Caveat: ABI breakage
- [patch, fortran] PR fortran/52537 Optimize string comparisons against empty strings
- [Patch, libfortran] Combine get_mem and internal_malloc_size
Approved but not yet committed:
- (My "TREE_PUBLIC() = 0 for module procedures" test-case fix
- [Patch, Fortran] PR52864 - Fix pointer-intent regresssion
- [Patch, Fortran, OOP] PR 52968: Call to type-bound procedure wrongly rejected
- [patch, fortran] Trim spaces on list-directed reads
- [patch, fortran-dev] Use fixed variable sizes for stride calculations
- [PATCH] gfortran testsuite: implicitly cleanup-modules, part 2
- [Patch, fortran] PR 49010/24518 MOD/MODULO fixes
Okayed but haven't found best wording.
* * *
gfortran regression status:
- PR52916 - [4.8 Regression] 481.wrf in SPEC CPU 2006 failed to build
Fixed - except for followup test-suite fix
- PR 52864 - [4.6/4.7/4.8 Regression] Assignment to pointer component ...
rejects-valid. Approved patch, not yet committed.
(Non regression issue: Patch submitted, pending review)
- PR 52679 - [4.6 Regression] ICE in gfortran 4.6.3, x86_64
- PR 45586 - [4.8 Regression] ICE non-trivial conversion at assignment
ice-checking (tree decl issue related to "restrict"ed pointers.)
- PR49791 - [4.5/4.6/4.7/4.8 Regression] Formatted namelist reads fai...
Special case remaining. Related to more serious namelist nonregression
- PR50981 - [4.5/4.6 Regression] Wrong-code for scalarizing ELEMENTAL...
Mostly fixed. Could consider skipping the backporting. Some non-regressions
still have to be fixed.
- PR51520 - [4.6 Regression] ICE in gfortran 4.6.2, x86_64
- PR52062 - [4.6 regression] public generic name, specific functions ...
- PR50410 - [4.6/4.7/4.8 Regression] ICE in record_reference
ice-on-invalid-code Multiple data initialization, draft patch available
- PR50105. [4.6/4.7/4.8 Regression] I/O with g6.5 - wrong number of ...
wrong-code. Not a regression (according to J3, WG5 approval pending);
- PR 52158 - Regression on character function with gfortran 4.7
No true regression. Bogusly rejects previously working character(len=:),
but the support was shaky.
- PR 42954 - [4.5/4.6/4.7/4.8 regression] TARGET_*_CPP_BUILTINS issues...
PS: I hope that I found all pending patches and correctly stated their status.