This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix PRs c/52283/37985
- From: Manuel López-Ibáñez <lopezibanez at gmail dot com>
- To: Christian Bruel <christian dot bruel at st dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2012 16:53:21 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix PRs c/52283/37985
- References: <4F7C0382.email@example.com>
As far as I know, this patch hasn't been reviewed:
On 4 April 2012 10:17, Christian Bruel <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Is it OK to push the cleaning of TREE_NO_WARNING to fix the constant
> expressions errors discrepancies, as discussed in bugzilla #52283, now that
> the trunk is open ?
> Many thanks,