This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Commit: RL78: Remove use of TODO_dump_func
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- To: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 15:09:23 -0400
- Subject: Re: Commit: RL78: Remove use of TODO_dump_func
- References: <873987nbqa.fsf@Gift.fritz.box>
> The optimization pass flag "TODO_dump_flag" has been removed (see
> patch committed 2012-04-11) which was causing the RL78 backend to fail
> to build. I am applying the following patch as an obvious fix.