This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: Define _ILP32 and __ILP32__ for x32
- From: Uros Bizjak <ubizjak at gmail dot com>
- To: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 20:05:00 +0200
- Subject: Re: PATCH: Define _ILP32 and __ILP32__ for x32
- References: <20120413171456.GA17593@intel.com>
On Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 7:14 PM, H.J. Lu <email@example.com> wrote:
> This patch defines _ILP32 and __ILP32__ for x32 as specified by x32 psABI.
> OK for trunk and 4.7 branch?
> ? ? ? ?* config/i386/i386-c.c (ix86_target_macros): Define _ILP32
> ? ? ? ?and __ILP32__ for x32.