This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] gfortran testsuite: implicitly cleanup-modules, part 2
- From: Mike Stump <mikestump at comcast dot net>
- To: Bernhard Reutner-Fischer <rep dot dot dot nop at gmail dot com>
- Cc: fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 07:15:20 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] gfortran testsuite: implicitly cleanup-modules, part 2
- References: <20120322123010.GA26674@mx.loc> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Apr 3, 2012, at 5:16 AM, Bernhard Reutner-Fischer wrote:
> The second part of implicitly doing cleanup-modules is to remove the now
> superfluous dg-final directives.
Ok once the issue Rainer pointed out is addressed. As for the ChangeLog, I'd be tempted to list them as:
* gfortran.dg/*.f90: Remove now redundant manual
I think that strikes a reasonable balance.