This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix PR 52203 and 52715
- From: Alexander Monakov <amonakov at ispras dot ru>
- To: Andrey Belevantsev <abel at ispras dot ru>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 12:51:05 +0400 (MSK)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix PR 52203 and 52715
- References: <4F574775.email@example.com> <alpine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4F87D4F2.email@example.com>
On Fri, 13 Apr 2012, Andrey Belevantsev wrote:
> But of course I wrongly microoptimized the decision of whether an insn is
> "empty" as shown in PR 52715, so the right fix is to check the emptiness right
> before issuing the insn. Thus, the following patch is really needed (tested
> on ia64 and x86 again), OK? The new hunk is the last one in the patch.
> 2012-04-13 Andrey Belevantsev <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> PR rtl-optimization/52203
> PR rtl-optimization/52715
> Revert the 2012-03-07 fix for PR 52203.
> * sel-sched.c (reset_sched_cycles_in_current_ebb): Check that
> the insn does not modify DFA right before issuing, adjust
> issue_rate accordingly.