This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Change initialization order in sel-sched
- From: Richard Guenther <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- To: Bernd Schmidt <bernds at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 16:21:29 +0200
- Subject: Re: Change initialization order in sel-sched
- References: <4F859244.email@example.com>
On Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 4:16 PM, Bernd Schmidt <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> The order of calls to sched_rgn_init and sched_init differs between
> sched-rgn and sel-sched. This caused a scheduler patch I was working on
> to segfault once sel-sched was enabled. The following patch swaps the
> two function calls.
> Bootstrapped & tested on i686-linux. Ok?