This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: intptr fixes for the testsuite
- From: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- To: Bernd Schmidt <bernds at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 16:02:54 +0200
- Subject: Re: intptr fixes for the testsuite
- References: <4F858D5A.email@example.com>
On Apr 11, 2012, at 3:55 PM, Bernd Schmidt wrote:
> I'm working on a target where intptr_t and pointers are larger than
> size_t and ptrdiff_t. The testsuite has problems in this area, since we
> often use the latter two types for casting from/to pointers, leading to
> unwanted warnings. In some cases I've checked the corresponding PRs and
> found that the original testcases used something like plain int or long.
Would this target be able to host gcc ?