This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH 04/11] Fix expansion point loc for macro-like tokens
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- To: Dodji Seketeli <dodji at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>, Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>
- Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 09:45:56 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 04/11] Fix expansion point loc for macro-like tokens
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On 04/10/2012 03:42 PM, Dodji Seketeli wrote:
In that case, besides returning NULL, enter_macro_context sets
pfile->context->c.macro to NULL, making cpp_get_token_1 forget to set
the location of the "vari" to the expansion point of A.
This seems like a bug that should be fixed rather than worked around; we
are still expanding A.