This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, Fortran] PR52729 - fix module-proc decl access for BLOCK/SELECT TYPE
- From: Janus Weil <janus at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- Cc: gcc patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gfortran <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 11:23:17 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Patch, Fortran] PR52729 - fix module-proc decl access for BLOCK/SELECT TYPE
- References: <4F7AE611.email@example.com> <4F853A45.firstname.lastname@example.org>
>> PS: I lost track. Are there patches which still have to be reviewed?
> Seemingly: Plenty. Also, some reviewed patches seem to uncommitted.
Maybe it would make sense to reactivate
http://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/GFortranPatchTracker and collect the pending