This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, ARM] Enable GCC to support new ARM core cortex-m0+
- From: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at arm dot com>
- To: Terry Guo <terry dot guo at arm dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 09:26:21 +0100
- Subject: Re: [Patch, ARM] Enable GCC to support new ARM core cortex-m0+
- References: <000101cd13bc$bd7da580$3878f080$@email@example.com>
On 06/04/12 07:15, Terry Guo wrote:
> This simple patch is to enable GCC to accept new option -mcpu=cortex-m0plus
> in order to support newly released Cortex-M0+. Is it OK to trunk, 4.7 branch
> and 4.6 branch?
> 2012-04-06 Terry Guo <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * config/arm/arm-cores.def: Added core cortex-m0plus.
> * config/arm/arm-tune.md: Regenerated.
> * config/arm/arm-tables.opt: Regenerated.
> * doc/invoke.texi: Added entry for cpu ARM Cortex-M0PLUS.
This is ok for trunk only. It's not suitable for the release branches
as it is a new feature.