This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PING] allowing fwprop to propagate subregs
- From: Richard Sandiford <rdsandiford at googlemail dot com>
- To: "Ulrich Weigand" <uweigand at de dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, rsandiford at googlemail dot com, bonzini at gnu dot org, richard dot guenther at gmail dot com, patches at linaro dot org
- Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 14:42:56 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PING] allowing fwprop to propagate subregs
- References: <201203191607.q2JG7WNl021730@d06av02.portsmouth.uk.ibm.com> <201203301107.q2UB7suZ028813@d06av02.portsmouth.uk.ibm.com>
"Ulrich Weigand" <email@example.com> writes:
I don't like approving patches I had a hand in, but since Paolo
was happy, and since no-one else seems to care... OK. Thanks for
getting this working.