This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Mirror gcc/contrib -> src/contrib? [was Re: [patch, gcc RFA] dg-extract-results.sh: Handle KFAILs.]
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Doug Evans <dje at google dot com>
- Cc: Mike Stump <mikestump at comcast dot net>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2012 08:43:05 -0600
- Subject: Re: Mirror gcc/contrib -> src/contrib? [was Re: [patch, gcc RFA] dg-extract-results.sh: Handle KFAILs.]
- References: <CADPb22RbR0Y5a_Xeah0NgO1jt=i0TFPfkgf6HXjCoebci-qVXQ@mail.gmail.com>
>>>>> "Doug" == Doug Evans <email@example.com> writes:
Doug> On Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 11:54 AM, Mike Stump <firstname.lastname@example.org> wroteDoug> btw, is there any interest in mirroring gcc/contrib -> src/contrib?
Doug> [instead of gdb having its own copy in gdb/testsuite, it *could* use
Doug> the one in, e.g., src/contrib. I don't have a strong opinion. I'm
Doug> just looking for others opinions, as the topic came up in another
I wouldn't mind if anything else there was useful for gdb.