This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [SH] Use braced strings in MD
- From: Kaz Kojima <kkojima at rr dot iij4u dot or dot jp>
- To: oleg dot endo at t-online dot de
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 08 Apr 2012 08:01:28 +0900 (JST)
- Subject: Re: [SH] Use braced strings in MD
- References: <1333806555.19154.86.camel@yam-132-YW-E178-FTW>
Oleg Endo <email@example.com> wrote:
> In my original patch
> I forgot two cases, which are addressed by the attached patch.
> Tested with 'make all-gcc'.