This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Mirror gcc/contrib -> src/contrib? [was Re: [patch, gcc RFA] dg-extract-results.sh: Handle KFAILs.]
- From: Doug Evans <dje at google dot com>
- To: Mike Stump <mikestump at comcast dot net>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2012 12:45:36 -0700
- Subject: Mirror gcc/contrib -> src/contrib? [was Re: [patch, gcc RFA] dg-extract-results.sh: Handle KFAILs.]
On Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 11:54 AM, Mike Stump <email@example.com> wrote:
> On Mar 15, 2012, at 11:09 AM, Pedro Alves wrote:
>> Still, kfail is standard DejaGnu, not a GDB invention. ?It'd be nice not to
>> need to fork the script for this.
> The change is fine for the gcc tree.
Committed (to the gcc tree, already in gdb tree).
btw, is there any interest in mirroring gcc/contrib -> src/contrib?
[instead of gdb having its own copy in gdb/testsuite, it *could* use
the one in, e.g., src/contrib. I don't have a strong opinion. I'm
just looking for others opinions, as the topic came up in another