This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
RE: [Ping][PATCH, libstdc++-v3] Enable to cross-test libstdc++ on simulator
- From: "Terry Guo" <terry dot guo at arm dot com>
- To: "'Paolo Carlini'" <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- Cc: <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>, <ro at CeBiTec dot Uni-Bielefeld dot DE>, <mikestump at comcast dot net>, "Richard Earnshaw" <Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com>, "'Paolo Bonzini'" <bonzini at gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2012 15:50:15 +0800
- Subject: RE: [Ping][PATCH, libstdc++-v3] Enable to cross-test libstdc++ on simulator
- References: <000001cd0c80$4ef18250$ecd486f0$@firstname.lastname@example.org> <4F726600.email@example.com>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Paolo Carlini [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
> Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2012 9:15 AM
> To: Terry Guo
> Cc: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; ro@CeBiTec.Uni-
> Bielefeld.DE; email@example.com; Richard Earnshaw; 'Paolo Bonzini'
> Subject: Re: [Ping][PATCH, libstdc++-v3] Enable to cross-test libstdc++
> on simulator
> On 03/28/2012 03:15 AM, Terry Guo wrote:
> > Hello,
> > Thanks Paolo Carlini for pointing out that I should put code changes
> > Makefile.am. This updated patch addresses this issue. Is it OK to
> Sure, thanks.
This patch was committed into trunk at March 28. And I just verified that it
also works for gcc 4.7 branch and 4.6 branch. So can I back port it to 4.7
and 4.6 branch?