This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [SH] Use bool return types where possible
- From: Kaz Kojima <kkojima at rr dot iij4u dot or dot jp>
- To: oleg dot endo at t-online dot de
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2012 07:41:09 +0900 (JST)
- Subject: Re: [SH] Use bool return types where possible
- References: <1333659351.19154.54.camel@yam-132-YW-E178-FTW>
Oleg Endo <email@example.com> wrote:
> The attached patch changes the return types from int to bool for
> functions where it seems appropriate and removes the forward declaration
> of the no longer exiting function sh_pass_in_reg_p.
> Tested by doing 'make all'.
> Will run the testsuite on it just in case.