This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [branches/google/gcc-4_6] Backported r179661 and 179662 from mainline. (issue 5989043)
- From: Andrew Stubbs <andrew dot stubbs at linaro dot org>
- To: Michael Hope <michael dot hope at linaro dot org>
- Cc: asharif at chromium dot org, dnovillo at google dot com, jingyu at google dot com, davidxl at google dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, reply at codereview-hr dot appspotmail dot com
- Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2012 13:18:17 +0100
- Subject: Re: [branches/google/gcc-4_6] Backported r179661 and 179662 from mainline. (issue 5989043)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <CANLjY-knLwmw3C=_c39y-sCrGf_muO3oc63MV+ghu45YL3uKow@mail.gmail.com>
On 05/04/12 05:43, Michael Hope wrote:
Andrew, could you check that the Google guys have the final version of
Yes, it looks fine to me.
Could you backport the fix to the 4.6 release branch if valid? Better
than having the same patch in three places.
Ok, I'll need permission from a maintainer, I think.