This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix PR52614
- From: Mike Stump <mikestump at comcast dot net>
- To: William J. Schmidt <wschmidt at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, bergner at vnet dot ibm dot com
- Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 21:22:54 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix PR52614
- References: <1333594591.19102.40.camel@gnopaine>
On Apr 4, 2012, at 7:56 PM, William J. Schmidt wrote:
> There seems to be tacit agreement that the vector tests should use
> -fno-common on all targets to avoid the recent spate of failures (see
> discussion in 52571 and 52603).
> OK for trunk?
Ok. Any other solution I think will be real work and we shouldn't loose the testing between now and then by not having the test cases working.