This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, Fortran]: Fix libgfortran.h error for VMS
- From: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- To: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 09:52:12 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Patch, Fortran]: Fix libgfortran.h error for VMS
- References: <A484518E-9110-4764-A022-086F3DFB9737@adacore.com> <4F7B1D13.email@example.com>
On Apr 3, 2012, at 5:53 PM, Tobias Burnus wrote:
> On 04/03/2012 02:42 PM, Tristan Gingold wrote:
>> The simplest path is simply to reverse the include order in libgfortran.h. I know that this is somewhat VMS specific, and I welcome better ideas.
> Well, changing the order is not that bad than one has to try hard to find a better solution. (Unless, it fails on other systems with the new order.)
I cross my fingers!
>> Tested by building gfortran for x86_64-darwin and ia64-hp-openvms.
> OK. Thanks for the patch.
You're welcome. This was my latest patch to make gfortran build for VMS. AFAIK, this is now the only post F95 fortran compiler available for VMS, although I suppose it lacks some DEC extensions specific to VMS.