This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [google] Work around PR52796 by replacing empty packs with explicit overloads. (issue5971053)
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- To: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at google dot com>
- Cc: Jeffrey Yasskin <jyasskin at google dot com>, reply at codereview dot appspotmail dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2012 21:38:54 -0400
- Subject: Re: [google] Work around PR52796 by replacing empty packs with explicit overloads. (issue5971053)
- References: <20120331015523.883021E28AC@kishar.mtv.corp.google.com> <4F78848C.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 04/01/2012 12:38 PM, Diego Novillo wrote:
I'm not sure it makes sense to propose it for gcc-4_6-branch. Jason/Ben,
any opinions on PR 52796 and what should we do for gcc-4_6-branch?